Pondmaster Pressurized Filter Sytstem 4000
The Pondmaster Pressurized Filter System 4000 features a unique, manually operated agitator for dislodging over 90% of the pond residue that accumulates in the filter chamber. This patent pending feature is employed during the backwash and rinse operation.
Pondmaster Pressurized Filter System 4000 Specifications:
- 5000 gallon Capacity, with 40 Watt UV Light
- For Use with Pumps of 1000 - 4000 GPH with 20' Max Total Head Height
- Watts: 40
- Agitator unlocks waste from media saving the amount of water discharged during backwash and rinse cycles.
- Unique, patent pending 3-way master valve locks into 'run', 'rinse' and 'backwash' settings.
- Clear-view inspection port to monitor water clarity during backwash/rinse operation.
- Positive pressure lock ring to ensure a tight water seal.
- Reusable Bio-Matrix Media affords maximum surface area for beneficial bacteria growth.
- Heavy duty poly canister can be buried for hidden installation.
- Integrated waterproof UV transformer.
- Optional field-installed bottom drain available (not included).
- Can be easily operated using a single energy-efficient magnetic-drive or similar pump (not included).
- Does not require a high-pressure pump to back wash