An alternative to airstones are flo-disc membrane diffusers. As air pressure builds inside of the diffuser, membranes have hundreds of “I” slots which open. The membrane’s center does not have slots and acts as a check valve when air flow stops.
- Have a ¾” male thread inlet and are 10 ½” in diameter.
- Uniform bubble distribution
- Built-in check valve, with up to 3 CFM air flow
- Heavy-duty membrane thst will last for years, completely corrosion resistant
- Removable membrane allows for cleaning or inspection inside diffuser
3 times stronger than white silica airstones!
A finer bubble is produced with no increase in pressure
Less likely to break or twist loose, because Inlet fittings are set into the...(click on product image for more details)
Rubber Membrane Air Diffusers
Ideal for pond aeration, circulation & destratisfying applications
These EPDM membrane diffusers easy to clean, than the porous air stones
Produce...(click on product image for more details)
EasyPro Tubular Diffuser
Tubular membrane diffusers are 24” L x 2½” diameter
8400 bubble producing slots.
Rated for up to 7 CFM
Self weighted (open ended design allows diffuser to be self...(click on product image for more details)